Login to your account

Username *
Password *

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
  • Audionce
    FAQ's under Audionce
  • 1. How to copyright your music?

    To gain ALL of the protections of copyright law, you need to copyright your music.

    Luckily, this is really easy to do. In fact, music is automatically copyrighted the moment you create it in a tangible medium. Simply putting the work on paper or on audio recording. All you have to do is write your original song down on paper, or record it. You own your copyright immediately. You are essentially protected by law and others cannot use your song without your permission.

    Your work must be original. 

  • 2. Copyright Registration is different

    A very common misconception is that you copyright your music with the United States Copyright Office.

    Truth is, your content is automatically copyrighted the moment you apply it in a tangible format. What the Copyright Office provides is not the Copyright, but a Certificate of Registration of your Copyright. Essentially, legal proof this is your work. This is a formal document issued directly from the Copyright Office to you that certifies that you are the owner of your work and that they have a record of your ownership on file at the Library of Congress.

    While not being a necessary requirement for your copyright, a credibility factor does exist in that you took the time and investment to protect what is rightfully yours. 

  • 3. Why you should register with the Copyright Office

    For anything that is valuable and important to you, which you have invested your time, energy, and resources, it is always recommended you register your works with the U.S. Copyright Office.

    After registering the copyright, will have "prima facie" evidence that you were the first to create this work if a dispute ever occurs. "Prima facie" is a legal term. It means that the other side bears the burden of proof to prove that the work is not yours. It is easier for you to prove that it is your work, than for another party to prove that it is not your work. 

  • 4. Copyright registration services through Dragonize Audionce

    Anyone may register directly with the Copyright Office at Copyright.gov.

    Their system works fine, given a learning curve to do it efficiently. Besides Dragonize Audionce Copyright services, other services have popped up that offer to assist to copyright your music for you.

    Dragpmoze does provide services to apply with Copyright.gov on your behalf.  To utilize the Dragonize Audionce Copyright services, expect a cost of $135 plus the $48 filing fee. We will ask the same questions, (although perhaps in a way that is simpler to understand), and forward your information to the Copyright Office for registration. Note that whether you file directly at Copyright.gov or with Dragonize Audionce Copyright services, or any third-party agency, the copyright registration process and certificate will be the same. As the only entity that can issue your certificate is the Copyright Office. After registration, the process will still require several months for your certificate of registration to arrive in the mail.

  • 5. Additional reading:

    Whether you decide to apply for your copyrights on your own or decide to use the Dragonize Audionce Copyright services, here is additional information to help you make the best decisions for yourself. Congratulations on your creative work and Dragonize.Org is excited to see you Believe Greatly, and to Achieve Greatly!


    Copyright.gov Home Page
    The United States Copyright Office official web site for new registrations and other copyright issues.

    Circular 1 - Copyright Basics
    An official document from the Copyright Office that explains the basics of copyright.

    Copyright.gov FAQ
    United States Copyright Office (Copyright.gov) official page with answers to frequently asked questions.